Active Autowerke BMW F22/F30/F32 228I/328I/428 Signature Exhaust
Active Autowerke BMW F22/F30 228I/328I Performance Exhaust
The Active Autowerke BMW F30 328I signature exhaust is located in a class all of its own. This product is a must for any enthusiast searching for true performance, added durability and an attractive weight advantage when it comes to the F30 328I performance signature exhaust.
This system is constructed from 100% polished 304-stainless steel and features adjustable 80 mm double walled tips, making it ideal both for two-door and four-door models (which also allows for cleaner fitment with diffusers). We also offer the sportier option of a 140 mm diameter single oval outlet. With either selection, all exhaust tips are all finished in a high polish luster that is a noticeable upgrade when comparing to the BMW factory counterpart.
Active Autowerke BMW F22/F30 228I/328I Signature Exhaust Benefits
This BMW F22/F30 exhaust delivers everything we know you would want in a performance exhaust: eye-catching style, a sophisticated yet aggressive tone, weight savings, and – most importantly – measurable horsepower performance gains!
For the sound, check out the video at the bottom of the page to hear the aggressive new pitch the product produces for yourself! This muffler turns your 328I exhaust tone into a sporty but mellow tone that is not only exhilarating but non obtrusive on your ears.
The factory counterpart weighs 29 lbs. while the Active Autowerke Signature exhaust weighs only a mere 19 lbs. Weight savings are not the only attributes, this 328I performance exhaust has a modular design with its v-band clamps that makes fitment a snap. A revelation in BMW tuning.
Finally, the real meat and potatoes will always be the horsepower numbers. On the in-house Active Autowerke Mustang dyno, our otherwise 100% stock 2013 328I test mule spun the rollers to the tune of an extra 9 RWHP, and 13 LB-FT of torque…from “just” a quality muffler upgrade.
Turbos love to exhale, and we are very anxious to continue to unearth just how much extra power is hiding in the stock exhaust system.
Active Autowerke F22/F30 228I/328I Performance Exhaust Features:
- Larger diameter mandrel bent piping for maximum flow
- Durable, polished 100% 304 stainless steel
- Double-walled 80 mm signature stainless tips
- Adjustable tips with embossed Active Autowerke logo on the dual tip model
- Improved power & torque throughout entire RPM band
- Actual dyno measure results with gains of 10 + WHP over stock configuration
- Weighs 19 lbs. vs. the factory of 29 lbs.
- Fitment for coupe, convertible and sedans
- Complete illustrated instruction manual
- Two year limited warranty included
- Exhaust system requires cutting of the factory pipe for installation. Dimensions and cutting measurements are included in the instructions.
- Some models have a round tubular pipe that makes the installation seamless. Other models have an oblong shape and will require welding instead of clamping.