KW Variant 3 Coilover | E9X M3 E82 1M
V3: Lowering front: 0.4"-1.5" / Lowering rear: 0.2"-1.4"
State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
For each vehicle class and for every operational use, KW offers the optimal adjusted suspension, from comfortable, to sporty or performance-oriented.
This demanding objective can only be achieved with the innovative, patented KW technology with an individually adjustable rebound- and compression damping. For this reason, we base our damping developments on twin-tube technology.
With our 2-way pressure valve technology two, basically incompatible characteristics – dynamics & driving comfort – can be uniquely combined.
Our Variant 3 allows adjusting the rebound damping forces completely separately from the compression adjustment. This allows optimal amount of traction to the road if so required.
The determining factor for the overall adjustment is the fact that the compression- and rebound forces have no relation to each other – in other words: an alteration of the compression damping does not necessarily also involve an alteration of the rebound damping.