Active Autowerke BMW M5 & BMW M6 Performance Tune Software V10
***Before your order ships you MUST sign and return the Off Road Use Only Waiver available HERE. Please email, fax or take a photo of the completed form. You can email it to your sales rep or to email@example.com and you can fax it to us at (305) 253-8921***
The Active Autowerke BMW M5 BMW M6 Performance Tune Software will deliver your V10 motor to new performance heights. Through careful remapping to the DME and countless hours of tuning, this software upgrade covers all essential aspects to deliver horsepower and torque gains throughout the RPM curve on your BMW M5 BMW M6. Areas addressed include fuel, ignition, vanos and more. Adjustments were made specifically to the part throttle settings delivering a crisper/smoother shifts for an improved driving experience.
The Active Autowerke upgraded software is designed to operate with gasoline that has an average octane rating with full emissions to create a clean burning combustion with good AFR's all within factory specifications.
- BMW horsepower gains throughout full RPM range
- Higher torque over factory settings throughout RPM range
- Recalibrated settings for a smoother and more responsive part throttle transition
- Tune made compatible to all variations of V10 ECUs
- Modified Vanos camshaft maps eliminating COLD START enable for a refined warm-up stage
- Raised RPM thresholds in specific gears for that sporty feel
- Crisper / Smoother shifts for models with SMG transmissions
- Available for 91 or 93 fuel octane rating
- Includes FREE tech support and assistanceu00a0
- 15 +HP @ 8700 rpms
- 12 + FT/LBS @ 6850 rpms
Click here on how to remove ECU from V10 M5-M6
Software Purchase Options:
When you purchase the software, there are 3 options to acquire the software upload to your ECU
- Locate an Active Autowerke Flash Station equipped dealer near you and have it installed there. Click here for Dealer list.
- Purchase a Simon3u00a0from Active Autowerke and install the software yourself. Very useful tool if one requires any additional software upgrades or revisions that may be needed in the near future. WARNING - when flashing your ECU, it is important that you connect a battery charger to your car in order to provide a stable voltage source regardless of your battery condition and you must remove any sleep options on your laptop.
- Remove and mail Active Autowerke your ECU and we will install the software. Same day turn around.