Active Autowerke BMW E9X M3 Performance Air Filter
For a limited time, purchase both the E9X M3 Performance air filter and the Cleaning Kit as a package for $115.00 Click here to be redirected.
Active Autowerke BMW E9x M3 Performance Air Filter
The Active Autowerke BMW E9x M3 Performance Air filter was engineered and designed to effectively increase your BMW M3's horsepower while maintaining OEM like fit and quality. The Active Autowerke M3 'Green' Filter features a special reinforced side wall to guarantee perfect fit and no failure like many other aftermarket filters with thin walls. Not only will this system help increase air flow to your engine, but it will also help with your gas mileage. This S65 BMW M3 Performance air filter is a must for the enthusiast looking to get the most out of their E9X BMW M3. This filter is available for both US Spec and Euro Spec M3's from 2008-2012. This filter is a reusable and can be cleaned with our filter cleaning kit, meaning this will be your last filter.
Active Autowerke BMW E9x M3 Air Filter Specs And Benefits
- Green High Performance Air Filters are uniquely designed to take full advantage of cottons capabilities.
- Unlike multi-layer gauze filters which can fray and release fiber particles into your engine, The Active Autowerke BMW M3 Filter uses two layers of tightly-interwoven cotton fabric. The 3 main benefits to woven cotton are the fact its thinner, holds oil better, and is stronger. Since its thinner, it allows better air flow without sacrificing filtration. The cotton holds the oil more evenly, and the medium is much stronger. Unlike gauze, you cannot wear a hole in woven cotton by rubbing it, and there is no way small bits of cotton can rip off since its interlocked with another piece.
- Direct OEM like fit with superior quality
- These filters are coated in steel mesh for extra strength and durability, because of this, Green filters are much more dent resistant.
- These USA filters offer fully seam welded, powder coated, laser cut steel housing with pre-assembled rubber seals on our intake housings.